Kirkland Signature Coenzyme Q10 100 mg Clear Enteric Softgels
Human tissue biopsies have shown that CoQ-10 levels change with age, reducing the amount of energy available for our systems to function properly and leaving us more vulnerable to health problems. This change suggests that ubiquinone may be a factor in age-related issues, including cardiovascular health. Supplementation helps replenish declining CoQ10 levels and also compensates for the reduction in CoQ10 associated with using statin drugs.
Features and Benefits:
- New improved formula featuring clear enteric softgels
- Contains 100 mg of CoQ10 per softgel
- Derived from a natural source
- Non GMO
- NPN 80028951
Medicinal Ingredients per Softgel:
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone-10) (microorganism) (whole cell) 100 mg
- Enteric softgel capsule (gelatin [bovine], vegetable glycerin [RSPO-certified palm and palm kernel oils], purified water, pectin, sorbitol), rice bran oil, d-alpha tocopherol (non-GMO sunflower).
- No gluten, lactose, sodium, artificial colours and flavours
- No hydrogenated oils